1. This is an Agreement between you and Ludwigs Fine Wine (“Company”). This Agreement governs your use of this Web site (the “Site”). You represent that you are at least 21 years of age. THE COMPANY OFFERS THE SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY (SEE SECTIONS 5 AND 6) AND AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (SEE SECTION 7). THESE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree not to use the Site in any way that is unlawful.
2. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which it offers the Site without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes. The Company further reserves the right to change prices and other information on the Site at any time without notice. The posting of prices and other terms of sale shall not constitute a binding order to sell product on such terms.
3. All content, including without limitation graphics, logos, text, images and other features, appearing on the Site, are the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company or third parties. This content is protected by copyright separately and as a collective work or compilation under U.S. and international copyright law and is the property of the Company, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the content or other third-party owners of the content, as the case may be.
4. As the user of this Site you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works or in any way use any of the content on the this Site without the prior written permission of Beverage Media Group of New York (“BMG”), the Company’s authorized representative. This prohibition includes without limitation the publication of any part of this content on any other Web site, selling or offering it for sale, or using it to create any kind of database. Any requests for permission to use content on this Site should be directed to Legal.
5. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
6. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INDEPENDENT OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY DESCRIBED BELOW AND SHALL SURVIVE IN THE EVENT THAT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER OR NOT IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY SITE.
8. This Site contains links to additional resources. The Company does not have any control over, and, therefore, is not responsible for, the content or availability of these other resources.
9. Certain provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation the provisions concerning protection of content, are also for the benefit of BMG. BMG shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly and for the benefit of BMG.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements of the parties with respect to such subject matter. No waiver by either party of any breach or default by the other shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
11. Customer has authorized Ladan Inc. to engage a third party shipping company on their behalf for delivery of goods purchased from Ladan Inc.
All Federal and State of California alcohol taxes have been paid.
Sales tax for all in State of California shipped purchases is collected at time of purchase.
Any additional taxes or fees for out of state shipped orders are responsibility of the buyer.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order we will either fully refund your payment or send new bottles as replacement. For full refund we will need to have the order returned back to us first before issuing your refund.
* You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. By placing your order you have represented to Ludwigs Fine Wine that you are at least 21. All wines delivered must be received by an adult of legal drinking age.
* SHIPPING WINE IN COLD or WARM WEATHER
Please be aware that extreme cold or heat can cause damage to wine. If temperatures in your area are below freezing or above 80 degrees for a sustained period of time, please advise us to hold your wine until the weather is milder, or to upgrade to an expedited shipping method.
Your wines will be shipped by us in perfect condition and any damage incurred due to weather is not covered by the shipping company insurance, or guaranteed by us. We will gladly store your wine in our temperature-controlled cellar until the weather is more suitable for shipping.
We offer 4 shipping options:
1. Ground Service - approximately 2-5 business days in transit
2. 2nd Day Air - 2 business days in transit
3. 3-Day Select- 3 Business Days (Ground/Air Combo)
4. Next Day Air - 1 business day in transit
An email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order, while a second email will confirm your order has been processed and is prepared for shipment. We will contact you by the end of the next business day if there is any problem with your order. While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, Ludwigs Fine Wine is not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that your shipping costs are estimated. Actual costs will be confirmed with you when your order is placed.
Many states restrict the shipment of wine. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area. We cannot ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia. For more information on state laws concerning shipments of alcohol, visit: http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine