Ludwig's Fine Wine
Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon California 2014 750 ml
The 2014 California harvest was one of the earliest in a decade and the third great harvest in a row. A mild winter and spring led to early bud break with very few frost days; summer was moderate which allowed the grapes to evenly ripen. Our 2014 Cabernet shows great color, a nice nose with hints of vanilla and a mild and smooth finish.
Avalon CAB reflects the best of Cabernet Sauvignon from the following three wine regions:
- Lodi: Adds the Yum Factor represented in wines from warm growing regions. Lodi’s east side vineyards’ red soil and Mediterranean climate produce rich wines with plush tannins.
- Paso Robles: Our Paso Robles vineyard selections add powerful elegance as well as dark fruit flavors and deep crimson color.
- Monterey County: Monterey’s cooler climate adds bright red fruit and light herbal tones as well as acidity.
* You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. By placing your order you have represented to Ludwigs Fine Wine that you are at least 21. All wines delivered must be received by an adult of legal drinking age.
* SHIPPING WINE IN COLD or WARM WEATHER
Please be aware that extreme cold or heat can cause damage to wine. If temperatures in your area are below freezing or above 80 degrees for a sustained period of time, please advise us to hold your wine until the weather is milder, or to upgrade to an expedited shipping method.
Your wines will be shipped by us in perfect condition and any damage incurred due to weather is not covered by the shipping company insurance, or guaranteed by us. We will gladly store your wine in our temperature-controlled cellar until the weather is more suitable for shipping.
Due to the increasing difficulty of shipping wine & spirits, shipments may take longer than expected, and expedited shipping methods are not available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The customer is solely responsible for the shipment of alcohol and must abide by their local and state laws.
We use the following shipping methods:
CA -FEDEX Ground Service - approximately 2-5 business days in transit
WA,OR,NM,NV- GSO 1to 3 business days
All other States: UPS Ground 4-8 business days
An email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order, while a second email will confirm your order has been processed and is prepared for shipment. We will contact you by the end of the next business day if there is any problem with your order. While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, Ludwigs Fine Wine is not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that your shipping costs are estimated. Actual costs will be confirmed with you when your order is placed.
Many states restrict the shipment of wine. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area. We cannot ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey,Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia. For more information on state laws concerning shipments of alcohol, visit: http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine
Ludwig's Fine Wine & Spirits
431 San Anselmo Ave.
San Anselmo, Ca, 94960
10am - 9pm Thursday-Saturday
10am - 8pm Sunday-Wednesday