* You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. By placing your order you have represented to Ludwigs Fine Wine that you are at least 21. All wines delivered must be received by an adult of legal drinking age.
* SHIPPING WINE IN COLD or WARM WEATHER
Please be aware that extreme cold or heat can cause damage to wine. If temperatures in your area are below freezing or above 80 degrees for a sustained period of time, please advise us to hold your wine until the weather is milder, or to upgrade to an expedited shipping method.
Your wines will be shipped by us in perfect condition and any damage incurred due to weather is not covered by the shipping company insurance, or guaranteed by us. We will gladly store your wine in our temperature-controlled cellar until the weather is more suitable for shipping.
We offer 4 shipping options:
1. Ground Service - approximately 2-5 business days in transit
2. 2nd Day Air - 2 business days in transit
3. 3-Day Select- 3 Business Days (Ground/Air Combo)
4. Next Day Air - 1 business day in transit
An email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order, while a second email will confirm your order has been processed and is prepared for shipment. We will contact you by the end of the next business day if there is any problem with your order. While we make every effort to show accurate product listings on our website, Ludwigs Fine Wine is not responsible for typographical, pricing errors, and omissions. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that your shipping costs are estimated. Actual costs will be confirmed with you when your order is placed.
Many states restrict the shipment of wine. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area. We cannot ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Jersey,Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia. For more information on state laws concerning shipments of alcohol, visit: http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine